Sunday 28 July 2013

DLP Les Paul Prototype - 10 - A Little Primer

After a busy couple of days concentrating on other jobs around the house I finally had chance to do a little work on the DLP Les Paul Prototype.  I smoother out the filler I had put round the edge of the back cover and just have everything a once over ready for grey primer.


I put a very light coat on the back cover knowing it is going to soak into the MDF.  It's late at night here and very damp and humid so I don't want to put too much paint on at this point.


Very dark grey primer! I put a little on the body but did miss a few bits out as I was holding the body with my other hand! Not a very professional way to spray but as I mentioned above, it is late here and dark and I just wanted to start the process off.



No comments:

Post a Comment