Thursday 27 June 2013

Telecaster Two - 30 - More Tru-Oil

Not much of an update today other than I lightly rubbed the Telecaster body down with 0000 wire wool and then added another coat of Tru-Oil to the front, back and sides.


I then repeated the process after a about 90 minutes and will continue doing this for the next couple of days gradually building up the thickness of the Tru-Oil ready for polishing and hopefully a deep glass like shine.


I wanted to start work on the routing templates for the P90 pickups.  I need to practice with the router once I have made the pickup template as I don't want the same issues I had with the neck pocket.  I did a little fine tuning to the pick guard as well this evening, it is waiting for the pickup to be mounted so I can cut a hole in it around the neck pickup.

No comments:

Post a Comment